Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by revolutionizeit <re...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/01 23:57:21 UTC

Re: Bulk indexing and delete old index files

Did you get this working? Are you able to share the solution?

I am looking for a solution to similar problem.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Bulk indexing and delete old index files

Posted by 장용석 <ne...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I did it with Erick's solution.
I did mark index file versions to all documents and delete old documents
before index new documents.
If documents are just update or add, you can use 'automatically replaced'
strategy with document's unique key.

Thanks.

2013/12/2 revolutionizeit <re...@gmail.com>

> Did you get this working? Are you able to share the solution?
>
> I am looking for a solution to similar problem.
>
> Thanks in advance.

DEV용식
http://devyongsik.tistory.com