Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rupert Smith <ru...@googlemail.com> on 2007/10/15 12:03:03 UTC

Repository Uploads

Hi,

Is anybody currently looking after repository upload requests? I appreciate
that this is done by volunteers, but I have waited patiently for 2 weeks for
my stuff to be uploaded...

Rupert

Re: Repository Uploads

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
If you read carefully
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-central-repository-upload.html

<quote>
Sync'ing your own repository to the central repository automatically
This is the preferred process.
<quote>

so if you want your stuff uploaded faster set up a synced repo

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.