Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Olivier Roger <ol...@bsb.com> on 2010/03/31 11:23:04 UTC

[WebService] Invoke specific operation with params using configuration

Hello Camel,

I have done some testing before I could invoke a webservice using Camel.
I still see two issues using my current solution:

1- At the moment I have to wrap my Exchange body with a SOAP envelope.
To process the result I also have to remove it from the SOAP response.

2- I also would like to do it without with a minimum of configuration. For
example I now have this:

<enrich uri="http://localhost:8080/GetCity/process?data=1030"
strategyRef="aggregationStrategy" />

As you can see the Service and methods names are given inside the URI, that
does not botter me that much. What is more problematic is the data
parameter, I would like for it to be message dependent.

Could someone tell me if and how it is possible to let Camel handle the SOAP
transformation and how I can provide service, method and parameter values in
that case ?

Thanks in advance,

Olivier

Re: [WebService] Invoke specific operation with params using configuration

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
If you just want to specify the operation with params from scratch, you
can try the camel-cxf[1] with the POJO DataFormat, you can find the
example here[2]

If you already have a SOAP envelope request, I think you need to try do
the transformation yourself.

[1]http://cwiki.apache.org/CAMEL/cxf.html
[1]http://cwiki.apache.org/CAMEL/cxf.html#CXF-HowtopreparethemessageforthecamelcxfendpointinPOJOdataformat
Willem