Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Atul Sharma <wr...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/09 21:18:53 UTC

Introduction to Organization

Hi
I am Atul pursuing Computer Engineering. I am new to the community and
interested to contribute.
I have good skills in Java. I've already gone through the get involved
pages but little overwhelmed
and confused about what to begin with. It will be very helpful to me
if I get guided to a easy bug in
accordance to my skills for a start.
Any help will be much appreciated

Thanks and Regards