Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Jacob Rosenthal <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/01 17:01:08 UTC

newtmgr in nodejs

I started porting newtmgr to node. Ive got Current transports include
serial and ble. Current commands include list, test, confirm, reset.
https://www.npmjs.com/package/newtmgr

Next up, more commands, and some testing webpacking it so I can utilize it
front end javascript with webble -- and mobile with phonegap and react
native.

Re: newtmgr in nodejs

Posted by Jacob Rosenthal <ja...@gmail.com>.
node-newtmgr has been updated and now includes:

   - echo
   - reset
   - stat
   - log_list
   - log_module_list
   - log_level_list
   - log_clear
   - log_show
   - image_confirm
   - image_list
   - image_corelist
   - image_test
   - image_upload

Ive also exposed image_upload to http://nnewtmgr.surge.sh/ which means you
can now upload firmware from browser or android on nrf52 devices. nrf51
devices have issues were working on in another thread

Re: newtmgr in nodejs

Posted by Jacob Rosenthal <ja...@gmail.com>.

Re: newtmgr in nodejs

Posted by Fabio Utzig <ut...@utzig.org>.

Re: newtmgr in nodejs

Posted by Sterling Hughes <st...@gmail.com>.
Very cool, that\u2019s awesome!  I looked at the code, I wasn\u2019t expecting