Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Sergey A. Kobzar" <ks...@uaic.net> on 2005/07/22 06:59:25 UTC

Re[2]: administrate AuthzSVNAccessFile with many users and repositories

Hello Mikhail,

1. Can I see screenshot of this tool?
2. Does anyone know about same tool, but works with LDAP?

--
Best regards,
 Sergey                            mailto:ksa@uaic.net

Re: administrate AuthzSVNAccessFile with many users and repositories

Posted by Mikhail Sobolev <ms...@mawhrin.net>.
On Fri, Jul 22, 2005 at 09:59:25AM +0300, Sergey A. Kobzar wrote:
> 1. Can I see screenshot of this tool?
Sorry, screenshots are not available. :( I might put something later.

> 2. Does anyone know about same tool, but works with LDAP?
It depends on what exactly you mean here...  If you are talking about
users being authenticated against a LDAP server, then the tool already
does that. :))  It just does not care about how the user is
authenticated.

If you are talking about managing groups and/or acls in the LDAP, then
the answer is no.

Regards

--
Misha