Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rodrigo Ruiz <rr...@gridsystems.com> on 2007/01/16 14:35:58 UTC

Can assemblies be deployed with mvn deploy?

Hi all,

I would like to know if there is any way to configure the deploy plugin
to include one or more assemblies.

For example, I am creating several assemblies for a Java application (in
tar.gz, tar.bz2 and zip formats). To deploy all the artifacts, I have to
execute a shell script like:

mvn deploy
mvn deploy:deploy-file -Dfile=target/my-bundle.tar.gz ...
mvn deploy:deploy-file -Dfile=target/my-bundle.tar.bz2 ...
mvn deploy:deploy-file -Dfile=target/my-bundle.zip ...

but I would like to get the same results just by configuring the deploy
plugin. I have searched through the documentation with no luck.

Thanks in advance,
Rodrigo Ruiz
GRID SYSTEMS, S.A.             Rodrigo Ruiz
Parc Bit - Edificio 17         Research Coordinator
07121 Palma de Mallorca        rruiz AT gridsystems DOT com
Baleares - Spain               Tel: +34 971 435 085
http://www.gridsystems.com/    Fax: +34 971 435 082

Re: Can assemblies be deployed with mvn deploy?

Posted by Rodrigo Ruiz <rr...@gridsystems.com>.
Thank you Nicolas, it is exactly what I was looking for :-)

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>.