Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Caron <ca...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/13 01:52:03 UTC

SVMWithSGD.run source code

I'm looking at the source code of SVM.scala and trying to find the location
of the source code of the following function:

def train(...): SVMModel = { new SVMWithSGD( ... ).run(input,
initialWeights) }

I'm wondering where I can find the code for SVMWithSGD().run()?
I'd like to see the implementation of the function run().

Thanks!

Caron

-----
Thanks!
-Caron

Re: SVMWithSGD.run source code

Posted by Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com>.
class SVMWithSGD is defined in the same file you're already looking
at. It inherits the run() method from its superclass,
GeneralizedLinearAlgorithm. An IDE would help you trace this right
away.