Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ru...@thomson.com on 2006/09/12 23:18:04 UTC

deploy a source jar using deploy:deploy-file

Anyone know if it is possible to deploy a source jar using
deploy:deploy-file?

I have the src for a third party jar I want to deploy into our local
repository.

--Rudy

Re: deploy a source jar using deploy:deploy-file

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
eclipse:eclipse has a configuration that trigger the download automatically

-D

Posted by ru...@thomson.com.

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.