Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/05 19:34:12 UTC

We have Jira!

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI

Very cool.  Realize infra is crazy busy but hopefully it will normalize
soon and Git comes through.

Thanks
Joe

Re: We have Jira!

Posted by Joey Echeverria <jo...@cloudera.com>.
I prefer assigning issues to the contributor. In my experience it's
more rewarding for the contributor and is useful for growing the
community.

-Joey

--
Joey Echeverria

Re: We have Jira!

Posted by Mike Drob <ma...@cloudera.com>.

Re: We have Jira!

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Since I am not, apparently, an admin, I added to the original ticket.

Re: We have Jira!

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: We have Jira!

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Re: We have Jira!

Posted by Drew Farris <dr...@apache.org>.

Re: We have Jira!

Posted by M Holmgren <mh...@gmail.com>.
Well, lest my comments stand context free, the intent was to express my
excitement about this community!

Re: We have Jira!

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: We have Jira!