Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Raminder Singh <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/01 17:41:09 UTC

Rave Release 0.21

Hi All,

I will start the release tomorrow with a better internet connection.

Thanks
Raminder

Re: Rave Release 0.21

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Raminder Singh
<ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I did not test. I saw you resolved the JIRA task. If not, can you please reopen the issue.

I must have resolved it on accident thinking it was another issue.
However, I have identified the issue and committed a fix.

Now if I can just remember what issue I was actually trying to resolve
the first time...

Re: Rave Release 0.21

Posted by Raminder Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: Rave Release 0.21

Posted by "Noe-Payne, Erin A." <er...@mitre.org>.

On 3/11/13 1:46 PM, "Chris Geer" <ch...@cxtsoftware.com> wrote:

>On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 10:41 AM, Matt Franklin
><m....@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 1:39 PM, Raminder Singh
>> <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >  Now RAVE-905 and RAVE-9-6 are fixed. I was about the ask the same.
>>
>> Is 906 fixed?  I still see the issue with trunk...
>>

>> > +1 for moving the release to end of this month.
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> > Raminder

>>keep
>> the
>> next

>I'd like to see if we can get the Shindig beta in after it's released.
>There are a couple things in there that would be nice to have. I don't
>know
>the ETA on the new beta though, hopefully vote later this week.
>
>I'm ok with Erin's patch but it would be nice if we have it covered with
>UI
>tests. I know we won't get there now but we should really strive to beef
>those up if possible.

+1 for tests. We shifted direction a bit after apache con, so the current
focus is on separating and establishing core. But as we build out the
portal UI I want to focus on good test coverage going forward.

Re: Rave Release 0.21

Posted by Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com>.

Re: Rave Release 0.21

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.