Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Nikhil Khandelwal <ni...@microsoft.com> on 2015/05/29 22:15:37 UTC

[VOTE] 4.0.0 Windows Release

Please review and vote on this Windows Release by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-9064

Cordova-windows have been published to:

dist/dev:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-9064/

The packages were published from their corresponding git tags:
cordova-windows:4.0.0 (95060fc)

Note that you can test it out via:

cordova platform add https://github.com/apache/cordova-windows#4.0.0

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/. I'll need someone to publish it to NPM, and post the blog post.

Voting guidelines:

https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Thanks,
Nikhil

RE: [VOTE] 4.0.0 Windows Release

Posted by Nikhil Khandelwal <ni...@microsoft.com>.
The vote has been closed. The results are:

Positive binding votes:
- Sergey Grenov
- Jesse
- Nikhil Khandelwal

No negative votes.

The vote has passed. I will shortly follow the next steps for the release.

Thanks,
Nikhil

RE: [VOTE] 4.0.0 Windows Release

Re: [VOTE] 4.0.0 Windows Release