Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Jessica Tomechak <je...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/06 00:12:10 UTC

Re: can not ope the docx file of the source project

Most likely your version of Word for Windows can't handle the new .docx
file format.

If you just want to read the documentation, please head over to
http://docs.cloudstack.org . The latest versions are actually over there.

Are you looking to contribute to documentation? If so, may I encourage you
to please wait perhaps a couple of weeks until we take away these .docx
files and replace them with lovely, modular XML files.

Jessica T.

CloudStack Tech Pubs