Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Ryanne Dolan <ry...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/05 17:38:10 UTC

[DISCUSS] KIP-438: Expose task, connector IDs in Connect API

Hey y'all, please consider the following small KIP:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-438%3A+Expose+task%2C+connector+IDs+in+Connect+API

Thanks!
Ryanne

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-438: Expose task, connector IDs in Connect API

Posted by Ryanne Dolan <ry...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Viktor. Yes to both.

ConnectorTaskId (which includes both connector name and task ID) is
accessible from both WorkerSource/SinkTaskContext, so this change is
trivial.

Ryanne

Posted by Viktor Somogyi-Vass <vi...@gmail.com>.