Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by pclovec <pc...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/09 00:47:18 UTC

In last qpid version qmf-console cann't connection to another qpid server

I have download the qpid source code form trunk  by svn last two week ago.  ,
i can builder it ,every thing seems work ,
but i go to cpp/examples/qmf-console folder  run this command

./queuestat   it works.
./queuestat  other server IP doesn't work.
ex:./queuestat 10.1.1.2

I have the third qpid broker server it's builder on Aug .  i try to run some
command ./queustat 10.1.1.2 it can connection and can receiver message.

so seems new version have some problem for run this command.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: In last qpid version qmf-console cann't connection to another qpid server

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 10/08/2009 11:47 PM, pclovec wrote:

> I have download the qpid source code form trunk  by svn last two week ago.  ,
> i can builder it ,every thing seems work ,
> but i go to cpp/examples/qmf-console folder  run this command
>
> ./queuestat   it works.
> ./queuestat  other server IP doesn't work.
> ex:./queuestat 10.1.1.2
>

> I have the third qpid broker server it's builder on Aug .  i try to run some
> command ./queustat 10.1.1.2 it can connection and can receiver message.
>
> so seems new version have some problem for run this command.

There was a change of version in QMF on trunk since 0.5. I believe (but
am not sure) that this was done on 11th June by
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=783818.

Do you know what revision the second broker is built from?

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org