Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2005/01/26 12:22:47 UTC

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] RC2 MyFaces -1.0.8beta for testing

The MyFaces PPMC recently created a distribution dubbed 1.0.8 and held a vote as to whether the distribution is of at least "beta" quality.

The result of that vote is 5 +1s by PPMC members, one +1 from a developer, and no negative votes or comments.

In the meantime, the Incubator PMC has voted to graduate MyFaces, and the MyFaces PPMC intends to submit to the Board a draft resolution that would create a top-level MyFaces project.

Since MyFaces does not yet have its own PMC, we would ask that the Incubator PMC sanction the release of 1.0.8 (beta), with leave to promote the distribution to "General Availability", at the MyFaces PPMC's discretion. The MyFaces PPMC would then be able to sign the release and submit it for mirroring.

Here's my +1.

-Ted.

Re: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] RC2 MyFaces -1.0.8beta for testing

Posted by Jonas Jacobi <jo...@oracle.com>.
+1

- Jonas

Posted by Jonas Jacobi <jo...@oracle.com>.
+1

- Jonas

Posted by James Holmes <ja...@jamesholmes.com>.
+1

Posted by James Holmes <ja...@jamesholmes.com>.
+1

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Ted,

I'm +1 on the condition that MyFaces continue to use standard Incubator
procedures if/until it becomes a TLP, e.g., you still need to use the
disclaimer.

	--- Noel

RE: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] RC2 MyFaces -1.0.8beta for testing