Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mert Çalışkan <mc...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/24 14:25:12 UTC

YUI4JSF v0.6 is out..

YUI4JSF is a new custom component library for JavaServer Faces. It consists
of several rich components based on YUI controls like calendar, tabview,
treeview, slider, datatable & etc. It also comes with extra features like
Ajax Forms, Layout Engine. All of these features are based on YUI utilities
and controls.

Check out the online demo:
http://www.nightdev.devisland.net/yui4jsf-examples

Project Main Page:

http://yui4jsf.sourceforge.net<http://yui4jsf.sourceforge.net/site/index.html>

<http://yui4jsf.sourceforge.net/site/index.html>

Regards,

Mert..
http://www.jroller.com/page/mert

Re: YUI4JSF v0.6 is out..

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
I miss the bench for messi

http://www.nightdev.devisland.net/yui4jsf-examples/sortList.jsf

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: YUI4JSF v0.6 is out..

Posted by Alexander Wallace <aw...@rwmotloc.com>.
does it work with portlets?

Re: YUI4JSF v0.6 is out..

Posted by Zied Hamdi <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dang Vu,

Does YUI have sth to do with yahoo (the search engine)? It surprises me
because yahoo has a lot more in its interfaces and they seam a lot more
mature, maybe it's all in activx...

By the way, has google developped its analogous project, I saw in JMaki two
basic components coming from google, nothing else, that surprises me too,
for me, gmail gave a second life (at least popularity) to ajax.

Regards,
Zied

2007/7/26, Mert Çalışkan <mc...@gmail.com>:

> Thai Dang Vu:
>
> We're doing some profile work with maven to support other frameworks. For
> now it's complatible with Myfaces 1.1.x, RI 1.1.x, Ajax4JSF & Tomahawk.
> We'll work on the seam and facelets support. And after the v1.0 release of
> yui4jsf, we'll work on the jsf1.2 support.
>
> The next release will have an enhanced component-set that contains
> file-upload, slideshow, custom-trees and etc.
>
> Duong BaTien:
>
> yeah it has ASL 2.0 licence with an embeded yui-licence.
>
> Alexander Wallace:
>
> not with this release. We'll work on that..
>

> Any other comments & suggestions are all welcome.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mert..
> http://www.jroller.com/page/mert
>

>  On 7/25/07, Duong BaTien < duong.batien@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks. Look like we will have a lot of fun for some time.
> >
> > BaTien
> >
> > On Tue, 2007-07-24 at 20:59 +0200, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> > > the good one,
> > >
> > > ASL 2.0
> > >
> > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/yui4jsf
> > >
> > > -M