Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Crishantha Nanayakkara <Cr...@virtusa.com> on 2004/07/04 10:01:30 UTC

Axis.jar issue after overwriting with WSS4J axis.jar

Hi,

I used an Axis.jar earlier version 2 months back and ran my application without any problem. But after I downloading the WSS4J axis.jar version and ran the same application again, I am getting a null pointer exception when I get the respose back to the client.

This happens when the webservice deserializes one of my obects back to the client. The fllowing typemapping I used in my WSDD file.

<typeMapping deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializerFactory" encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" qname="ns2:ElementSuccessMessage" serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanSerializerFactory" type="java:com.abc.webservice.ElementSuccessMessage" xmlns:ns2="http://www.abc.com"/>

Am I doing some thig wrong here? But when I put the earlier version of Axis.jar it works fine.

Thanks and Regards
Crishantha

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only.  Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.

Re: Axis.jar issue after overwriting with WSS4J axis.jar

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
can u send the stack trace? can you try a nightly build of axis?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.