Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Miles Libbey <ml...@apache.org> on 2018/10/26 03:23:24 UTC

Re: Communicate particular URL to bypass Origin Server

I'm not exactly clear on the scenario, but, there is a plugin that
lets you try another origin if the first gives you an error
https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/en/8.0.x/admin-guide/plugins/escalate.en.html

we have a config like
map http://example.com http://origin.example.com \
@plugin=escalate.so
@pparam=401,403,404,407,410,500,501,502,503,504,505:second-origin.example.com

Posted by Vasanth Mathivanan <va...@evolutiondigital.com>.
Thanks Miles , I believe  found the exact solution.

__Vasanth