Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io> on 2015/06/24 11:19:29 UTC

Attaching payload on spatial RPT?

Hi we have a multiValued spatial RPT field. Each document has 0 or more coordinate pairs attached to it. I derived the coordinate pairs from the spatial facetting heatmap and i have the count that comes with it, to do so i had to translate the heatmap grid to a list of coordinate pairs with the accompanying count. Now i want to use the count as a measure of popularity so ideally i want to attach the count to the coordinate pair as payload attribute. So i can boost on most popular item in the vicinity.

But RPT is no regular field type i can attach a payload too, nor do i know how to score payloads in a geodist valueSource. I did notice SpatialTermQueryPrefixTreeFieldType, which suggests that it uses TermQuery internally, which would mean it could take PayloadTermQuery as well?

Any ideas?

Many thanks,
Markus