Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Maureen Fisher <mf...@cornell.edu> on 2001/08/01 19:23:22 UTC

Loadbalancing and logs

Hi --
I have set up loadblancing btwn 2 machines. I have their lbfactor both set to 1. If I pound on the same servlet with about 4 windows open, I can see I am hitting both machines, but every once in a while the browser returns "Document contains no data" errors.
Does the lb'ing get written to a log somewhere? What can I tweak or look for in my config to get rid of these errors? In standalone, these errors do not occur.
Maureen Fisher, CIT/ID, Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14850
mf12@cornell.edu
http://mo.cit.cornell.edu/

Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them
to become what they are capable of being.
--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe