Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "rams.rapo" <sr...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/01 20:22:10 UTC

RE: what would be the best place to introduce xslt transformer for response message

This is a very old post but i was trying to do something similar where in
xslt and cachedoutputstream is used to transform soap response.  I'm trying
to understand how outputstream is set on cachedoutputstream and retrieved
back?
*Interceptor #1 *
 OutputStream originalOs = message.getContent(OutputStream.class);
 CachedOutputStream cos = new CachedOutputStream(); --> this is empty object
 message.setContent(OutputStream.class, cos);

*Interceptor #2 *
 trans.transform(new StreamSource(cos.getInputStream()), new
StreamResult(originalOs));
 --> Isnt this cos empty?
Running below example resulted in empty streams/failures.

I ended up using staxtransformer - is this the right way to do in cxf or can
we do expliclity xslt processing?

thanks

RE: what would be the best place to introduce xslt transformer for response message

Posted by "rams.rapo" <ra...@gmail.com>.
I've to take back above query, i do now xslt features..was too fast in
posting message!
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/xslt-feature.html