Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Ryan Lei <ry...@cht.com.tw> on 2013/11/01 08:10:49 UTC

Documentation: Where are the page numbers in the PDFs? Publican changes?

Quick question.

Ever since ACS 4.1.1, the PDFs downloaded from the doc website no longer
have a "page number" at the bottom-left or bottom-right corner of a page.
This may make the printed version hard to navigate through the pages!

Also, many words, tables, and figures get truncated when they appear at the
bottom of the page.

Has anything happened to Publican since the 4.1.0 release?

Thanks

Yu-Heng (Ryan) Lei, Associate Researcher
Chunghwa Telecom Laboratories / Cloud Computing Laboratory
ryanlei@cht.com.tw<https://email.cht.com.tw/owa/redir.aspx?C=-wE1FEC3G0SWYpVkiWo8SsDdf3ZqO9AIuAPTzRnFYCUi-z4YljtI_hyVKkNHfn9F1Bn-vUWJnQ4.&URL=mailto%3aryanlei%40cht.com.tw>
or
ryanlei750328@gmail.com

Re: Documentation: Where are the page numbers in the PDFs? Publican changes?

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.
On Tue, Nov 5, 2013, at 01:47 AM, Sebastien Goasguen wrote:
> I will look into it as well. Maybe jzb has free time today copying him.

Very little, I'm at USENIX LISA this week. Did a few quick searches to
see if Publican 3.0 has issues with not producing page numbers, but I
haven't found any. Will see if I can compile the docs on Fedora 19 and
what I wind up with...

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier
jzb@zonker.net

Re: Documentation: Where are the page numbers in the PDFs? Publican changes?

Posted by Ryan Lei <ry...@cht.com.tw>.
Here's the ticket:

If this can be fixed, please consider updating the already exported PDFs
for 4.1.1 and 4.2.0.

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.