Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by David Alves <da...@dei.uc.pt> on 2009/02/14 07:07:57 UTC

JvmMetrics

Hi

	I ran into a use case where I need to keep two contexts for metrics.
One being ganglia and the other being a file context (to do offline
metrics analysis).
	I altered JvmMetrics to allow for the user to supply a context
instead of if getting one by name, and altered file context for it to
be able to timestamp metrics collection (like log4j does).
	Would be glad to submit a patch if anyone is interested.

REgards

Re: JvmMetrics

Posted by Brian Bockelman <bb...@cse.unl.edu>.
Hey David --

In case if no one has pointed you to this, you can submit this through
JIRA.

Brian