Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Andreas Kuckartz <a....@ping.de> on 2013/11/02 11:37:08 UTC

Code quality, SonarQube and analysis.apache.org

I have been researching tools to analyse (and potentially improve) code
quality.

One of the more interesting Open Source tools is SonarQube
http://www.sonarqube.org/

They are offering an "online instance of SonarQube dedicated to open
source projects"
http://nemo.sonarqube.org/

Numerous Apache TLDs can be found there (but not Stanbol)
http://nemo.sonarqube.org/components/index/176190

Almost accidentally I also found out that the ASF is running an
SonarQube instance (again not for Stanbol)
https://analysis.apache.org/

Does anyone here know how to get Stanbol analysed by analysis.apache.org
and/or nemo.sonarqube.org ?

Cheers,
Andreas

Re: Code quality, SonarQube and analysis.apache.org

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andreas,

FYI there is a (old) sonar configuration file present in the SVN [1].
No idea if it is still compatible with current versions

best
Rupert

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/stanbol/trunk/conventions/sonar-rules.csv