Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Nicola Ferraro <nf...@apache.org> on 2021/04/13 22:01:07 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Camel K 1.4.0 and Runtime 1.7.0

Hello all:

This is a vote to release Apache Camel K 1.4.0 and Camel K Runtime 1.7.0.

This release is based on Camel-Quarkus 1.8.1 and Camel 3.9.0 and contains
several changes in both the operator and the runtime. More details in the
release notes:
https://github.com/apache/camel-k/issues/2134#issuecomment-819081192

Runtime staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1309
Runtime Tag:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-k-runtime.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/camel-k-runtime-project-1.7.0

Camel K staging repository:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/camel/camel-k/1.4.0/
Camel K Tag:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-k.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/v1.4.0

Staging container image repository:
https://hub.docker.com/r/camelk/camel-k/tags

It's possible to install all staging artifacts with a single command:
kamel install --operator-image=camelk/camel-k:1.4.0 --maven-repository=
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1309
--olm=false

Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel K 1.4.0 and
Apache Camel K Runtime 1.7.0

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Here's my +1.

Thanks,
Nicola Ferraro

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel K 1.4.0 and Runtime 1.7.0

Posted by Alexandre Gallice <al...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I've re-checked sums and asc to ensure it's not a mix on my side.
objdump -T kamel still exhibits:
0000000000000000      DO *UND* 0000000000000000  GLIBC_2.32  pthread_sigmask

Alex

Posted by Antonin Stefanutti <an...@stefanutti.fr.INVALID>.
Hi Alex,

On 14 Apr 2021, at 11:37, Alexandre Gallice <al...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi guys,

 Sorry, I was not able to test the kamel executable as it looks like it
needs to run on an O/S with glibc >= 2.32.

Alex

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 8:12 AM Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>> wrote:

+1 (binding)

Thanks Nicola!

zoran

Posted by Alexandre Gallice <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
+1 (binding)

--
Zoran Regvart

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel K 1.4.0 and Runtime 1.7.0

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Thanks Nicola!

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel K 1.4.0 and Runtime 1.7.0

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Regards
JB

Posted by Nicola Ferraro <nf...@apache.org>.
Other than the previous problems, there are many regressions in the CI
introduced with some last minute updates, so my vote changes to -1.

I'm closing this vote and will start another release when we fix the issues.

Thanks,
Nicola

Posted by Nicola Ferraro <nf...@apache.org>.