Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Vinay Konanki <vi...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/09 23:01:35 UTC

[Tobago] How to disable the calendar text field in tc:date

Hi All,
im using following code to display the calendar where user has to select the
date.

 <%-- start date --%>
                        <tc:label value="#{bundle.startDate}"/>
                        <tc:date value="#{orderHistory.startDateStr}"
id="StartDate" >
                            <f:convertDateTime pattern="#{
orderHistory.calDatePattern}" />

                        </tc:date>
                        <tc:datePicker for="StartDate"/>
<%-- end of start date --%>

It will display a text field and a calendar button, where the user can enter
the date by typing into the text field or by selecting from the calendar
button.

But my Clients requirement is to disable the text field so that user has to
enter date only by selecting from the calendar button.

How can i achieve above requirement. Is there any other way to do that, i
mean by using other tags like <tc:calendar> or <tx:date>?

Please help me in this regard, Any help will be appreciated.

-Vinay