Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by johnson <jo...@erp.tw> on 2007/03/18 13:23:01 UTC

ajax bug for

Hi:

I've a form with a textarea field in it's repeater, every thing is fine
without ajax.

turn on ajax, load form and save form is fine too, but when a load form
from bean and then add a row, Error happened.

the form XML analysys error, can't find the address of eplement:
http://.......

Because it fine without ajax, so it must be some error in ajax, I'm
using 2.1.10

Best regards

johnson

Re: ajax bug for upload widget

Posted by johnson <jo...@erp.tw>.
I found the error come from input type="file" setting in
form-field-styling.xsl, if I change the state to output, or xsl:when
test="fi:value", it's ok.

johnson

johnson 提到:

Posted by johnson <jo...@erp.tw>.