Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com> on 2012/11/22 10:01:15 UTC

[Tooling] Svn

Hi *,

As also mentioned at AdaptTo Berlin it would be nice to add some tooling to Sling (as you might have noticed we have started to work on  some development environment plugin).
For this reason I was browsing throughout the SVN trunk of Sling looking for a Tooling area but I haven't found it.
I was wondering if you think it would be beneficial to add such a module. If yes, were?
This module might be split in several sub-modules e.g. maven,ide and so on

Thanks and regards

Antonio

Re: [Tooling] Svn

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:57 AM, Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Nov 22, 2012 5:34 AM, "Felix Meschberger" <fm...@adobe.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > My take would be to create a tooling directory directly in the trunk
> root and then start from there.
>
> I would prefer we keep the current tooling project in contrib. Is there a
> driving reason to change its location at this time?

Antonio kindly pointed out my mistake here - the current Eclipse plugin is
in his whiteboard, not contrib. I think it should be moved to contrib.

Justin

Re: [Tooling] Svn

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: [Tooling] Svn

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
On Nov 22, 2012, at 11:33 AM, Felix Meschberger wrote:

> Hi
>
> My take would be to create a tooling directory directly in the trunk root and then start from there.

+1

Re: [Tooling] Svn

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi