Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alexander Diedler <ad...@tecracer.de> on 2008/10/13 08:48:19 UTC

IIS Connector truncate HTTP Header 5.5.23

Hello everybody,
There are a issue, that I think it is not easy to fix.
We have a Tomcat, which is connected to a IIS as Frontendserver. But the IIS seems to be not to get the full header. The connector truncate the Header to 2KB. In the server.xml it is possible to increase the header space, but nothing happens to the Connector.
Has anybody some ideas to solve this issue?

Greetings
Alex D.

Re: IIS Connector truncate HTTP Header 5.5.23

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Alexander Diedler wrote:
> Hello everybody,
> There are a issue, that I think it is not easy to fix.
> We have a Tomcat, which is connected to a IIS as Frontendserver. But the IIS seems to be not to get the full header. The connector truncate the Header to 2KB. In the server.xml it is possible to increase the header space, but nothing happens to the Connector.
> Has anybody some ideas to solve this issue?

Try 5.5.27.

What version of isapi.dll are you using?

Mark