Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "J. Miguel" <jv...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/05 13:56:45 UTC

Add new rows in a sheet

Hello.

I have a sheet with a lot of rows with data, but I need to insert new data
between existing rows, this is I have to add new empty rows between
exisiting rows and then add the new data in the new row.

How can I add a new empty row beetwen two existing rows?????

Thanks.

equivalent of richtextrun for ooxml?

Posted by vemuri phani <me...@yahoo.com>.
Is there an equivalent of RichTextRun in 2007 ooxml?.
I wanted to determine if a piece of text is
bold/italic .... and RichTextRun did the trick for
2003. Can someone please point me to the equivalent
mechnism while reading 2007 word documents?.
Thanks.

Re: Add new rows in a sheet

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com>.
On Thu, 5 Jun 2008, J. Miguel wrote:
> I have a sheet with a lot of rows with data, but I need to insert new
> data between existing rows, this is I have to add new empty rows between
> exisiting rows and then add the new data in the new row.

http://poi.apache.org/hssf/quick-guide.html#ShiftRows

Nick