Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Mint o_O! <mi...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/03 07:57:55 UTC

Re: Solr Search problem; cannot search the existing word in the index content

Thanks for you advice. I did as you said and i still cannot search my
content.

One thing i notice here i can search for only the words within first 100
rows or maybe bigger than this not sure but not all. So is it the limitation
of the index it self? When I create another sample content with only small
amount of data. It's working great!!!
My content is around 1.2M. I stored it as the text field as in the
schema.xml sample file.

Anyone has the same issue with me?

thanks,

Mint