Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Simona D'Ambrosio <si...@adria-web.com> on 2002/12/10 09:48:18 UTC

[users@httpd] domain redirection

Hi everybody!
I have got this problem (I dont't know if this is the right mailing list
where to post... but):
I manage (actually I am trying to) a couple of linux server and I have some
domains registered on one of them. Until I don't ask for dns upgrade, how
can I redirect these domains the other server?
My apache uses <virtualhost ip.of.the.server> directive.
Can someone help me?
Thanks
Simona

Re: [users@httpd] domain redirection

Posted by ja...@area319.de.
In the VirtualHost do:
Redirect permanent / http://other.server.com/
Or if you want to hide the URL you need to use mod_rewrite.

Regards,
Simon