Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/15 05:19:18 UTC

Re: Enhancements on the whit board

(adding user@ list :)))

On Thu, 8 Sept 2022 at 20:20, Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org> wrote:

> Hi Max,
>
> It has been some time since we communicated. Looking at some other
> software, and the advances it is going on, that are the result of user
> needs, I would suggest the following enhancements:
>
> 1. A 'redo' action that goes with the 'undo' action.

should be doable :)

> 2. Full screen whiteboard mode.

which part of the room should go Full Screen?
Whiteboard only? (no chat, no user list)

> 3. saving the presentation as a 'vector', so it can be edited when
> uploading again.

this one need to be clarified :(
WB is saved as JSON all objects/drawings etc. are in vector format
You can load WB then continue editing :)

> We need also to start talking about the moodle plugin, with thousands of
> recordings that are building up.

sounds like pagination should be added :)))

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Enhancements on the whit board

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, 21 Dec 2022 at 00:03, Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org> wrote:

> Wonderful, thank you.
>
> The delete whiteboard dialog box does not show in full screen in moodle
> plugin...

Should be fixed in next build :)

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Not able to enter room

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.
Thank you so much @Max, it seems that it was a network issue in that
specific country, as other teachers/students did not report any issue
(they were on another server v7.0.0 latest build as well)

Ali

Re: Not able to enter room

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Not able to enter room

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.

Re: Not able to enter room

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Not able to enter room

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.

Not able to enter room

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.
Wonderful, thank you.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Enhancements on the whit board

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Enhancements on the whit board

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Enhancements on the whit board

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.
welcome back :-)

Ali

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
OK

<al...@the5stars.org> wrote:

> Thanks @Max, see my response embedded :-)
>
> On 9/15/22 8:19 AM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
> > (adding user@ list :)))
> >
> > On Thu, 8 Sept 2022 at 20:20, Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org> wrote:
> >> Hi Max,
> >>
> >> It has been some time since we communicated. Looking at some other
> >> software, and the advances it is going on, that are the result of user
> >> needs, I would suggest the following enhancements:
> >>
> >> 1. A 'redo' action that goes with the 'undo' action.
> > should be doable :)
> :-)

please file JIRA :)

> >> 2. Full screen whiteboard mode.
> > which part of the room should go Full Screen?
> > Whiteboard only? (no chat, no user list)
> Yes, no user list, no files list and no chat, only WB and its tools. All
> other browser components should not be visible, may be an 'esc' key to
> exit ?

please file JIRA :)

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Enhancements on the whit board

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.
Thanks @Max, see my response embedded :-)

On 9/15/22 8:19 AM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
> (adding user@ list :)))
>
> On Thu, 8 Sept 2022 at 20:20, Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org> wrote:
>> Hi Max,
>>
>> It has been some time since we communicated. Looking at some other
>> software, and the advances it is going on, that are the result of user
>> needs, I would suggest the following enhancements:
>>
>> 1. A 'redo' action that goes with the 'undo' action.
> should be doable :)
:-)