Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Zine <zi...@tieto.com> on 2010/01/04 12:46:35 UTC

POST request Content changed by JMeter when used as proxy

Hi,

I am using JMeter as a proxy to record the requests made to my server and I
found that when a POST request is made, the request has a content of
encrypted password, the data changes when going through JMeter. I was
comapring the bytes sent and received and I could really see a huge
difference. The content-type for the request is multipart/mixed containing
two parts, username: application/xml
 and the password: application/octet-stream and this last that actually get
changed.

Any idea what's causing this problem, or is it a known bug that will be
fixed soon?