Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by russ_2007 <ru...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/30 00:14:14 UTC

Pluto-Ant-Tasks stripping the namespace information from Web.xml

Okay, I am following how to build a war file using Pluto-Ant-Tasks.
Everything builds correctly, but it appears the build process is stripping
off the namespace information within the web-app element for the web.xml
file.

This is the original <web-app> element:

         version="2.4"

This is what I am getting when I run the web.xml throught pluto's
pre-assembler.

<web-app version="2.4" >

When I deploy on Tomcat, it does not appear Tomcat is complaining about the
namespace issue.

Thank you for taking the time.

Russ