Posted to dev@johnzon.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2016/02/20 23:04:45 UTC

Re: svn commit: r12470 - in /release/incubator/johnzon: ./ johnzon-0.9.3-incubating/

Hi,

I think you’re have skipped the vote at incubator @ even if we had enough IPMC votes, on the dev list, we still need to do that. Other IPMC members may notice something we have missed.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: svn commit: r12470 - in /release/incubator/johnzon: ./ johnzon-0.9.3-incubating/

Posted by Hendrik Dev <he...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Hendrik Saly (salyh, hendrikdev22)
@hendrikdev22

Re: svn commit: r12470 - in /release/incubator/johnzon: ./ johnzon-0.9.3-incubating/

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
hmm, that rule got changed back and forth multiple time. To be honest I have no clue anymore what the current rules are.

I suggest we go for TLP and be done?

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

No it always been that way, just that the advice is not always consistent. It was said a few years back at point that if you had 3 +1 IPMC votes you could just inform generate @, however it come up several times in the last year and it reasonably clear. You might want to look at this thread. [1]

> That said what would be the plan now: johnzon was voted to graduate

Yep you should just graduate and not deal with the incubator anymore :-)

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://apache.markmail.org/thread/o2uf22ezowdy53mq

Re: svn commit: r12470 - in /release/incubator/johnzon: ./ johnzon-0.9.3-incubating/

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hmm, not what has been done for several incubator project votes end of last
year.

Was pretty sure the rule was relaxed - or did it change again? - when 3
IPMC voted on dev@ and general@ got the vote mail to avoid to hang on the
2nd general@ vote.

That said what would be the plan now: johnzon was voted to graduate and we
got 3 IPMC votes so I guess it is more a formal step than anything else.
Just let me know.

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.