Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Al Le <Al...@gmx.de> on 2013/08/21 08:40:35 UTC

Build error: Where is http_jetty.configuration?

Hello.

I'm trying to build CXF. At home this goes well, the build is successful. But at work, where we have a firewall and a web proxy, the build fails.

I check out the code via git (no problems with this) and then use the command "mvn -e -X -Pfastinstall". I've configured maven to correctly work with the proxy. All the needed libraries get downloaded from the internet.

The error occurs when building the module "cxf-rt-transports-http-jetty". Below are the first error messages.

My question is: where do the missing entities (e.g. the type ThreadingParametersIdentifiedType) live? Are they in an external library (then it's a problem with downloading libs from the internet)? Or are they part of CXF itself (then it's probably a problem with checking out code)?

Thanks for any suggestion!

AL

[ERROR] /C:/Users/x/AppData/Local/work/cxf/rt/transports/http-jetty/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/http_jetty/spring/JettySpringTypesFactory.java:[42,58] C:\Users\x\AppData\Local\work\cxf\rt\transports\http-jetty\src\main\java\org\apache\cxf\transport\http_jetty\spring\JettySpringTypesFactory.java:42: package org.apache.cxf.transports.http_jetty.configuration does not exist

[ERROR] /C:/Users/x/AppData/Local/work/cxf/rt/transports/http-jetty/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/http_jetty/spring/JettySpringTypesFactory.java:[43,58] C:\Users\x\AppData\Local\work\cxf\rt\transports\http-jetty\src\main\java\org\apache\cxf\transport\http_jetty\spring\JettySpringTypesFactory.java:43: package org.apache.cxf.transports.http_jetty.configuration does not exist

[ERROR] /C:/Users/x/AppData/Local/work/cxf/rt/transports/http-jetty/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/http_jetty/spring/JettySpringTypesFactory.java:[44,58] C:\Users\x\AppData\Local\work\cxf\rt\transports\http-jetty\src\main\java\org\apache\cxf\transport\http_jetty\spring\JettySpringTypesFactory.java:44: package org.apache.cxf.transports.http_jetty.configuration does not exist

[ERROR] /C:/Users/x/AppData/Local/work/cxf/rt/transports/http-jetty/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/http_jetty/spring/JettySpringTypesFactory.java:[52,15] C:\Users\x\AppData\Local\work\cxf\rt\transports\http-jetty\src\main\java\org\apache\cxf\transport\http_jetty\spring\JettySpringTypesFactory.java:52: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class ThreadingParametersIdentifiedType
location: class org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.spring.JettySpringTypesFactory

[ERROR] /C:/Users/x/AppData/Local/work/cxf/rt/transports/http-jetty/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/http_jetty/spring/JettySpringTypesFactory.java:[61,62] C:\Users\x\AppData\Local\work\cxf\rt\transports\http-jetty\src\main\java\org\apache\cxf\transport\http_jetty\spring\JettySpringTypesFactory.java:61: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class ThreadingParametersType

Re: Build error: Where is http_jetty.configuration?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Thanks Aki!

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: Re: Build error: Where is http_jetty.configuration?

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
is this about the trunk code?

Aw: Re: Build error: Where is http_jetty.configuration?

Posted by Al Le <Al...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can add -Dhttp.proxyHost=… -Dhttp.proxyPort=… with mvn clean install, this should help.

Btw, which cxf version you are using?
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
weibo: @Freeman小屋

Posted by Al Le <Al...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
It looks like build need the internet access.
Maybe you need to setup the proxy on the maven option.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com