Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Kevin Jackson <ke...@it.fts-vn.com> on 2004/11/09 08:35:38 UTC

[Patch] performance fix for ZipOutputStream

Patch changes toDosTime and the calls to toDosTime (in
writeLocalFileHeader and writeCentralFileHeader)

It may help to alleviate the performance bug that has been reported,
I've included a unit test, but I cannot run a performance test right
now, so in effect it may slow everything down even more (but I really
doubt it :)).

Submitted in the hope that it will help or at least be of benefit.

Kev