Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Douglas Ferguson <do...@douglasferguson.us> on 2010/01/11 02:56:20 UTC

testing autocomplete with WicketTester

What is the recommended way to test autocomplete using wicket tester?

D/

Re: testing autocomplete with WicketTester

Posted by Paul Szulc <pa...@gmail.com>.
Currently not, but maybe implementing it in EnhancedWicketTester is worse
idea then simply making finally WicketTester first class citizen in the
Wicket project. So  that testing even most complex Ajax websites would be
possible and easy.

Posted by jgasyna <we...@poundtech.com>.

Posted by Paul Szulc <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Douglas Ferguson <do...@douglasferguson.us>.
Anybody?

Posted by Douglas Ferguson <do...@douglasferguson.us>.

Posted by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo>.

Douglas Ferguson-2 wrote:

> What is the recommended way to test autocomplete using wicket tester?

Have you tried http://wicketpagetest.sourceforge.net which supports testing
true Ajax.

-----
--