Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bjørn T Johansen <bt...@havleik.no> on 2009/10/12 12:54:41 UTC

Adding myfaces and tomahawk to an existing Spring MVC app?

We have a webapp written using Spring MVC that we would like better control on the client side..
How difficult is it to add myfaces and tomahawk support for our webapp? And is it possible to use myfaces on one page and just leave the other pages
as is for now? (i.e. "converting" page for page to use jsf components)
Any suggestion on the best way to do this?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj@havleik.no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied: