Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Tianyang Duan <ti...@ucdconnect.ie> on 2020/02/21 04:50:57 UTC

I plan to write IoTDB zeppelin-interpreter

Hi everyone
My name is Duan Tianyang and I'm new here. I plan to write IoTDB
zeppelin-interpreter to support use of Apache Zeppelin. An issue IOTDB-507
have been created on jira. Suggestions are welcome, thanks. :)
--
Duan Tianyang 17372303
University College Dublin, Ireland

Re: I plan to write IoTDB zeppelin-interpreter

Posted by Dawei Liu <at...@163.com>.
Hi,

Welcome to IoTDB community!

I checked the information about zeppelin.
Can I understand that when your pr is merged, we can display the IoTDB's data in a beautiful web?

Really cool

Thanks
---
Dawei Liu