Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Cem Uzunlar <ce...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/30 22:40:35 UTC

Re: sharing Executor between IoServices

Hi,

1) ExecutorService es = new OrderedThreadPoolExecutor();

is this a correct thread pool for using as a global thread pool? (For
IoServices and ExecutorFilters)

2) NioSocketAcceptor acceptor = new NioSocketAcceptor(es, XXX);

What must i write as the second parameter XXX ? (processor)

3) What is the best core and maximum thread count for the
OrderedThreadPoolExecutor? (For a board game server application)

2 * Runtime.getRuntime().availableProcessors() + 1 for "IoServices +
ExecuterFilters"

is that ok?

Thanks...

--