Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Raphael Bircher <r....@gmx.ch> on 2012/08/09 21:18:49 UTC

Testlink instance is online

Hi at all

The Testlink Instance is aviable at
http://aootesting.adfinis-sygroup.org/index.php

The first project AOOtest is only a playground project, to find out how
this tool realy work

You should be able to register.

Thanks to Adfinis SyGroup AG for the Webspace.

Greetings Raphael

Re: Testlink instance is online

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.
Am Donnerstag, 9. August 2012 um 21:18 schrieb Raphael Bircher:
> Hi at all
>
> The Testlink Instance is aviable at
> http://aootesting.adfinis-sygroup.org/index.php
>
> The first project AOOtest is only a playground project, to find out how
> this tool realy work
>
> You should be able to register.
>
> Thanks to Adfinis SyGroup AG for the Webspace.
good news, we can now test this tool under real conditions and if it works well for our purposes.

Juergen

Posted by Andre Fischer <aw...@gmail.com>.
On 09.08.2012 21:18, Raphael Bircher wrote:
> Hi at all
>
> The Testlink Instance is aviable at
> http://aootesting.adfinis-sygroup.org/index.php
>
> The first project AOOtest is only a playground project, to find out how
> this tool realy work
>
> You should be able to register.
>
> Thanks to Adfinis SyGroup AG for the Webspace.

Cool.  Thanks a lot.

-Andre

Re: Testlink instance is online

Posted by Li Feng Wang <ph...@gmail.com>.
Great, It's very usefull to promote QA work.

--
Best Wishes, LiFeng Wang

Re: Testlink instance is online

Posted by Ji Yan <ya...@gmail.com>.