Posted to dev@corinthia.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org> on 2015/05/12 19:49:37 UTC

DChanges 2014 Papers Available

The final versions of papers on change-tracking from DChanges2014 have been published.  You can see the table of contents of the proceedings at <http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2723147> by selecting to see the "Table of Contents."

I will make author's versions of my two papers available for direct download in a few days.  You will notice from the abstracts (linked from table-of-contents) that ODF change-tracking received a great deal of attention.

There has been conversation with Peter Kelly about how change tracking might work in Corinthia.  These papers are about the underlying formats.  Corinthia needs to be concerned, if at all, in terms of making tracked changes of changes made to the HTML presentation view.

 - Dennis