Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chandan Purushothama <Ch...@citrix.com> on 2013/02/23 02:51:36 UTC

[QA][PROPOSAL][ACS4.2] Test plan review: Deployment of VM on a VPC Tier with one or more Shared Networks in n-Tier Deployment Feature

Hi,

Please review the test plan for feature "Deployment of VM on a VPC Tier with one or more Shared Networks" and let me know the review comments. The test cases are mentioned in an excel sheet attached to the page.

Test Plan                              :           https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/2.3+Deployment+of+VM+on+a+VPC+Tier+with+one+or+more+Shared+Networks

Functional Spec                :             https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/nTier+Apps+2.0+Functional+Spec

Bug Id                                   :           https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-748

Thank you,

Chandan.

RE: [QA][PROPOSAL][ACS4.2] Test plan review: Deployment of VM on a VPC Tier with one or more Shared Networks in n-Tier Deployment Feature

Posted by Chandan Purushothama <Ch...@citrix.com>.
Hello Kishan, Brian,