Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org> on 1997/11/17 17:09:43 UTC

-X switch (was Re: [STATUS] 1.3b3-dev Sun Nov 16 10:07:28 EST 1997)

Known problem ... -X and inetd mode don't have working timeouts since my
OPTIMIZE_TIMEOUT code went in.  To fix them requires a small tweak to
set_callback_and_timeout() to use alarm() instead of the scoreboard when
in either mode.

Dean