Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Thomas Bellembois <th...@univ-rennes1.fr> on 2006/02/07 11:39:03 UTC

xml descriptors encoding

Hello,

I have a problem trying to "downgrade" my version of Slide.
I have runned a 2.1 version and then a SVN 2.2 version without any
problem, using the same store location to keep my data.
Now I try to go back to the 2.1 version and Slide can not access data
anymore.
I have the following error while starting the server :
org.apache.slide.common.ServiceAccessException: Service
TxXMLFileDescriptorsStore at /data/Webdav_depot/metadata/store  working
on /data/Webdav_depot/metadata/work access error :
java.lang.NullPointerException
If I use a new store location it works well.
My Domain.xml is well configured (with correct paths).

Any idea ?

Thanks

--
......-=( Thomas Bellembois )=-......