Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Christoph Th <ch...@thodte.de> on 2010/07/29 08:04:06 UTC

Setting timeout of TempQueue

Hello,

I have the problem that my TempQueues are closed automatically after a time.
But I don't know what timeout is it and where I can increase the timeout.

Can somebody give me more information and answer my question?

Thx.

Regards,
Christoph

Re: Setting timeout of TempQueue

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

temporary destinations are tied to the connection and will be deleted
when it's closed. You're probably closing the connection after some
time.

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net