Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by thorsten <th...@apache.org> on 2004/09/07 08:50:42 UTC

Commit messages

Hello devs,

I noticed that my committs seems not to cause an e-Mail notification.
e.g.
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/forrest/trunk/src/core/context/skins/leather-dev/css/?root=Apache-SVN

That notification is not in my inbox. Can somebody confirm that?

King regards
thorsten

Re: Commit messages

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
thorsten wrote:
> Hello devs,
>
> I noticed that my committs seems not to cause an e-Mail notification.
> e.g.
> http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/forrest/trunk/src/core/context/skins/leather-dev/css/?root=Apache-SVN
>
> That notification is not in my inbox. Can somebody confirm that?

Yes, i can confirm that Thorsten. I did 'svn up' today
and saw your changes come in, but commented to myself that
i did not remember a commit email.

That revision 43440 does not show up at:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/SummarizeList?listId=258

Try another commit and then contact infrastructure@a.o

--
David Crossley